Recipe developed by Alanna Marise
Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
This is the standard way that I have made wedges for years. I really should branch out but I have always loved the tuscan seasoning taste.
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 2 T tuscan seasoning
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn oven to 180°C on fan bake.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on. To get the wedge shape then follow this Gordon Ramsay video.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, tuscan seasoning and salt and pepper then add potato wedges and toss through seasoning until coating is evenly spread over wedges.
- Place on pre-lined baking tray making sure the wedges do not overlap.
- Cook for 40 minutes on fan bake or until cooked through. For last five minutes change setting to grill and cook until golden, crispy and cooked through.
Have you tried this out? Be sure to tag me in any and all Instagram posts if you give this a go! (@lana_holla and #splatteredapron) I would love to see how yours turns out!